Spicy Deviled Eggs Recipe
A healthier version of spicy deviled eggs, is perfect for snacks, lunch boxes or a lovable appetizer.
- 6 jumbo eggs
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup Dijon mustard
- 6 dashes (3/8 teaspoon) of freshly ground whole tellicherry peppercorn (black pepper)
- 3 dashes (3/8 teaspoon) of garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika, or as needed
- Place eggs in a large pan, then cover with cool water by 2 inches.
- Slowly bring water to a boil over medium heat.
- After water reaches a boil remove from heat, cover pan and let eggs cool for 12 minutes.
- Stop eggs from cooking by placing eggs into a large size bowl and slowly pour a small stream of cool water from faucet letting run for about 5 minutes.
- Peel eggs.
- Cut eggs in half on the long side.
- Remove yolks and place in mixing bowl.
- Add dressing, mustard stir and mix into smooth texture, adding pepper and garlic salt.
- Scoop mix into egg whites center creating a fluffy heap.
- Refrigerate immediately. --- Billy Champion London, United Kingdom