- 1 pack Graham Crackers (200g)
- 1 medium sized condensed milk
- 2 cups all purpose cream (2 small boxes)
- 3 medium size fresh ripe mangoes
- Cut mangoes in bite size pieces carefully carving out the mango pit. Set aside the mangoes in a separate bowl
- Whip the all purpose cream until it slightly stiffens and forms peaks when lifting the whip.
Slowly add condensed milk and stir gently until evenly combined and set aside mixture.
- Using an 8" x 8" baking pan (preferably glass)
Step 1. Add a single layer of graham crackers to the bottom of the pan.
Step 2. Spread a layer of the cream mixture over the graham crackers.
Step 3. Place a thin layer of mango pieces on top of the cream.
Repeat steps 1 through 3 until all of the ingredients are used.
(Tip. You should have 3 layers of graham crackers, 4 layers of cream and 4 layers of mango fruit.)
- Cover pan and refrigerate for 1 hour until mixture is set.
Enjoy this treat with your friends and loved ones!