Oven-Baked Scrambled Eggs Recipe
A variant way of serving nutritious breakfast to your family through this oven-baked scrambled eggs.
- 1 dozen of eggs
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup milk
- butter to grease the pan
- Preheat oven to 350F or 175C.
- Beat eggs in a bowl.
- Add the salt, pepper, and milk. Mix with the eggs until blended.
- Lightly grease your pan using butter, to avoid the eggs from sticking to the pan.
- Pour the egg mixture to the pan and bake for about 25 minutes in 350F or 175C.
- Remove from oven. Best served when hot. Enjoy!