- 1 medium-sized can of corned beef
- 2 eggs
- 1 medium-sized potato
- 1 tbsp of oil
- 1 small onion
- salt and pepper to taste
- Heat oil in a pan.
- While waiting for the oil to heat, wash the potato and peel it. Afterwards, grate the potatoes and set aside.
- Chop the onion into cubes.
- In a small bowl, beat the eggs.
- Once oil is heated, put the chopped onion for about a minute. Once brown, add the grated potatoes, salt and pepper and mix. Wait for the potatoes to brown, approximately 3 minutes.
- Add the corned beef , slowly mix it with the potatoes, give it around 2 minutes.
- Lastly, add the eggs and mix. Let it cook for a minute.
- Remove from heat.
Serve and enjoy your breakfast!