- 1/3 kg of Ahi tuna, sashimi grade
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon of garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of ground pepper
- Heat olive oil in a pan.
- While waiting, wash the tuna and put it in a plate.
- In a small bowl, mix the salt, ground pepper and the garlic salt. Mix thoroughly.
- Using your hands, gently rub the garlic,salt and pepper mixture into the tuna. Spread evenly in all sides of the tuna steak.
- When the oil is hot, gently put the tuna and give it approximately 4 minutes to cook, or until the tuna turns brown. Then flip the tuna, give it enough time to cook on the opposite side.
- Remove tuna from heat.
Serve and Enjoy!