- 2 fresh Tomatoes our substitute 14.5 canned Diced Tomatoes.
- 1 canned Tomato Sauce 8 oz
- Fresh Green Beans
- Fresh White Potatos
- Fresh Zucchini Squash
- Fresh Yellow Squash
- Fresh Green Bell Pepper and/or Red Bell Pepper
- Fresh Cabbage
- Fresh Green Onions
- Fresh White Mushrooms and/or Brown Mushrooms
- Fresh Asparagus
- Whole Tellicherry Peppercorn
- 2 or 3 cloves of Fresh Garlic
- optionally substitute Garlic Salt for Salt and fresh Garlic
- Fresh Jalapeno Pepper
- 2 teaspons of cane sugar
- Add canned diced tomatoes to to 1 quart pan.
Add canned tomato sauce to add base to soup.
- Peel and dice potatoes.
- Dice moderate portions of remaining vegetable assortment.
- Add water to fill pan.
- Dice Jalapeno Pepper
- Vary quantities and vegetable selection to your taste and preference.
- Cook on medium heat until green beans are tender.
- Serve with Sourdough Bread (made with unbleached, unenriched, wheat flour, Naturally Aged Sourdough Starter)
- Butter and pepper Sourdough Bread and oven toast.
- Grind Whole Peppercorn.
- Season with Jalapeno, Salt, Pepper and Garlic to your taste preference.
Taos, New Mexico