- 1 Carrot
- 5 Cloves of Garlic
- 1 Bell Pepper
- 1/4 cup Brown Sugar
- 1/4 cup Vinegar
- 2 Small Onions or 1 Medium Onion
- 2 TBSP of oil
- 2 Tbsp Corn Starch mixed with 4 TBSP water
- Salt and Black Pepper to Taste
- 2 Tsp Grated Fresh Ginger
- 2 cups of water
- Heat oil in a pan and sauté the garlic and onion.
After 3 minutes, add the ginger, bell pepper and the sliced carrot to your sauté. Stir until carrot is cooked.
- Put the cornstarch and 4 tablespoons of water in a cup and stir using fork until it's well mixed.
Add the water followed by the brown sugar, vinegar, and the cornstarch mixture.
Let it simmer within 5 minutes. (Tip: You can determine that the sauce is ready once it's thick enough)
- In a plate, put your fried fish and add your sauce on top of it.