- 1/2 kg of pork
- 2/3 cup of oil
- 3/4 cup of flour
- 1/3 cup of cornstarch
- 1 tsp of garlic salt
- 1-2 teaspoon of salt
- 1 tsp of pepper
- 1 egg (beaten)
- Cut pork in to strips about half an inch and put it to a plate or bowl.
Heal oil in a pan.
- While waiting for the oil to heat, mix the flour, cornstarch, garlic salt, pepper, and salt in a bowl and set aside.
- Whisk the egg in a separate bowl and add a little salt.
- Dip the pork strips into a bowl of beaten eggs and dredge it to the flour mixture. Make sure to coat evenly.
- Once the oil is heated, add the coated pork strips and fry for approximately 3 minutes or until it turns golden brown on both sides.
- Remove from heat. Place a paper towel on your plate before putting the chicken fried pork strips to remove excess oil.
- Repeat process until all pork strips are cooked.
- Chicken fried pork strips are ready to be served. Enjoy!