- 1 cup broccoli (fresh or frozen)
- 3 large eggs
- 1 small onion (chopped)
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- salt and pepper
- shredded cheese (optional)
- Chop onions. Beat the eggs, add salt and pepper.
(Optional: If you like to use cheese, add the shredded cheese into the egg mixture.)
Combine ingredients and set aside.
- Heat oil over medium heat. Add the broccoli. Stir occasionally.
Once the broccoli softens, add the chopped onions and the egg mixture.
- Cook for about 3 minutes while stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat.
Breakfast ready to be served!