- 1 1/8 Cup Flour
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1 Stick Butter
- 1/4 Cup + 2Tbs Brown Sugar
- 1/4 Cup + 2Tbs White Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 Egg
- 1 Cup Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- Combine flour, baking soda and salt in a separate bowl. Mix all dry ingredients until evenly combined.
- Combine butter, brown sugar and white sugar and mix until evenly combined and creamy.
- After butter and sugar mixture is creamy, add egg and vanilla, stirring until evenly combined.
- Gently and slowly add in dry ingredients (flour, baking soda, salt) into the butter and sugar mixture. Stirring until evenly combined.
- Add in 1 cup of chocolate chips to cookie dough stirring until evenly combined.
- Pre-heat oven to 350 F or 175 C
Place 6, 1TBS spoonful's of cookie dough on a cookie sheet.
Bake for 9 to 11 minutes. (tip. if you are unsure of your oven temperature, try 2 or 3 cookies first and adjust time)